Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here We Go Again.

I've created a few blogs in the past couple of years on marketing, but for various reasons didn't keep up with them and with closed email accounts have more or less lost access to them. So I will take the lessons I've learned since then, and the content that I've saved, and bring them to this blog on a more consistent basis. Considering the fact that Bruce Springsteen was the subject of one series and the Simpsons were the subject of another, I know they will both work just as well today

I've currently got a few projects that I'm working on that I'll post progress reports and results on. The main 2 right now are www.archer-art.net which is the website of Patrick Archer. I'm the Director of Marketing for the site and will be mentioning my experiences getting his name in the print publishing arena.

My second major project is a product launch called www.theinternetmarketingexplorer.com
I created a huge firesale of ebooks, software, and recordings. I did attempt a launch earlier this month, but needed to withdraw the offer in order to tweak things. Certainly 2 quotes have been my mantra recently. "Don't have to get it right, just get it going", and "Always be testing".

Until tomorrow,

John Archer, aka ProfessorPLR

No comments: